Monday 26 December 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me a Partridge in a Pear Tree.
On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me two turtle doves - and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.
On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me three French hens - two turtle doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me four calling birds - three French hens, two turtle doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me five golden rings - four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me six geese a-laying - five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me seven swans a-swimming - six geese a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me eight maids a-milking - seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me nine ladies dancing - eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me ten lords a-leaping - nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me eleven pipers piping - ten lords a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.
On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me twelve drummers drumming - eleven pipers piping, ten lords a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.

Let's see if they're still speaking to each other on the 5th. January..................

No comments:

Post a Comment